- The Soap For Globe online store, available at https://soapforglobe.com, is run by For Globe, a limited liability company based in Warsaw (01-001) at ul. Jana Pawła II 43a / 37b, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under number 0000849471, NIP 5272931287 and REGON number 386522417.
- By using the Store, the Customer confirms that he has read and accepted these Regulations and undertakes to comply with its provisions.
- Statute - these Store regulations.
- Consumer - a natural person who performs a legal transaction with the Seller, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Seller – For Globe, sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw, Al. Jana Pawła II, 43a / 37b, 01-001 Warsaw, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000849471, NIP 5792168283, REGON number 384392034 , share capital in the amount of PLN 5,000;
- Client - each entity making purchases through the Store.
- Entrepreneur - a natural person concluding a contract directly related to its business activity, if the content of this contract shows that it has a professional nature for it, resulting in particular from the subject of its business activity disclosed in CEIDG, as well as a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a person legal, the separate act of which grants legal capacity, carrying out on its own behalf a business that uses the Store.
- Store - an online store run by the Seller at the internet address https://www.soapforglobe.com
- Distance contract - a contract concluded with the Customer via the Store, without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties to the contract, using one or more means of distance communication.
- Order - the Customer's declaration of will submitted via the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding the Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
- Account - customer account in the Store, created via the registration form, collecting personal data provided by the customer, information about orders placed by the customer in the store, payment methods registered by the customer, orders returned and canceled.
- The order form - an interactive form available in the Store that allows you to place an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Cart and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
- Basket - an element of the Store's software in which the Products selected for purchase are visible, and it is also possible to determine and modify the Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
- Product - a movable item available in the Store which is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
- Sales agreement - Product sales contract concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store.
- Voucher - bearer or personal documents issued by the Seller, entitling to a non-cash purchase of the Product on the terms provided for in the Regulations.
Conclusion and performance of a sales contract
Submit an order
- Orders for Products available in the Store are placed via the Store, by clicking the "Add to Cart" button, at the will of the Customer - after logging in (after prior registration) to an individual Account or without logging in and completing the Order Form with the details of the recipient of the Order, address details, selected type shipments and invoice data, if they are different from the recipient's data.
- An order placed using the Order Form is placed upon clicking the "Order and pay" button; from that moment, the Customer loses the possibility to make changes to the Products, contact details, delivery method, payment method, as well as the form of confirmation of purchase (after selecting the form of the receipt, it is not possible to issue a VAT invoice in its place later, unless the Customer requested a receipt. with its NIP number, which should be indicated in the "comments to the Order" field).
- The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered Product:
- Courier delivery,
- InPost parcel lockers.
- For Orders for Products available in the Store, the Customer may use the following payment methods:
- prepayment by electronic payment,
- prepayment by payment card.
- Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store's website.
Conclusion of the contract - confirmation of the order
- The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an Order via the Order Form.
- After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and proceeds to the implementation of the Orders according to the receipt, the first day of Order fulfillment shall be the next working day after the date of placing the Order or - in the case of choosing the method of payment by prepayment - after the payment is credited to the Seller's account. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation takes place by sending the Customer an appropriate e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address provided when placing the Order, containing at least the Seller's declaration of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt of the above e-mail by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
- Confirmation of the order is the decision of the Seller. The Seller reserves the right to refuse to accept an order placed by the Customer, in particular in the event where:
- Customer's contact details are incomplete or incorrect,
- the product is not available in the Seller's warehouse,
- there will be no payment authorization according to the method chosen by the customer or the payment has not been settled within the required time.
- If the order is not accepted and its implementation is refused, the Seller will inform the Customer in the form of an e-mail that the offer has not been accepted, the Sales Agreement has not been concluded and the Order has been canceled. If the Seller sends two messages with the content as in points 2 and 4, the message that was sent last is considered effective and binding.
- The seller is exempt from sending the information to the customer the content indicated in point 4 in a situation where the delivery of the correspondence prevents the defect or incompleteness of the data provided by the customer.
Price and payment methods
- The prices of the Products in the Store are gross prices. In the Polish language version they are given in Polish zlotys (PLN), and in the English version in euro (EUR).
- The parties are bound by the price indicated for the Product at the time of finalizing the Order and subsequent changes in the price of a given Product, delivery costs, promotions and marketing campaigns do not affect the price of the purchased Product.
- If the customer chooses:
electronic payments or payment by credit card, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 2 calendar days from the date of the Sale Agreement - otherwise the order will be canceled.
4. Payments are made via the Shopify platform or the Polskie ePłatności sp.z o.o operator: card payments are handled by Stripe (Shopify), and Polskie Przelewy, including Blik, by Polskie ePłatności.
5. Orders placed in the Store may be paid by card via the Stripe internet payment service, in accordance with the terms and conditions of services available at: www.Stripe.com, and by Polish transfers via "Polskie ePłatności" limited liability company with its seat in Tajęcina (formerly "Paylane" sp. z o.o.), address: Tajęcina 113, 36-002 Jasionka, KRS: 0000227278, NIP 5862141089 and REGON 220010531.
Time limit for completion
- The term of the Agreement is defined as 2 days plus delivery time, depending on the selected delivery option.
- The beginning of the Order execution is counted as follows:
- if the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card - from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
- The seller carries out the delivery only on the territory of the Republic of Poland. Delivery outside the territory of the Republic of Poland may take place after a separate agreement of its terms directly with the Seller at the address email@example.com.
- The delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. Product delivery costs (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services) are indicated to the Customer on the Online Store website in the "Delivery costs" tab and when placing the Order, including when the Customer expresses his will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
- The product will be sent by the Seller after the Order completion date indicated in the description of the item, in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
- Estimated delivery time varies depending on the selected carrier and delivery method and is:
- for domestic orders carried out by courier - up to 3 days
- for domestic orders carried out via Poczta Polska - up to 4 days
- When collecting the parcel delivered by the courier, in his presence, the Customer should carefully check the completeness of the parcel content, the condition of the external packaging and the condition of the ordered Product. In the event of damage to the parcel, the Customer should prepare a damage report together with the courier, in two identical copies signed by the Customer and the courier.
Withdrawal from the contract and warranty for defects
Statutory right to withdraw from the contract
- Pursuant to the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights, the Customer who is a Consumer who concluded the Sales Agreement may withdraw from the Agreement within 14 calendar days (starting from the day following the delivery of the order), without giving any reason. In order to meet the deadline, it is required at least to submit a declaration of withdrawal from the contract within this period, in which case the physical return of the goods must take place no later than within 14 days from the date of submission of the statement.
- Products may be returned by courier or by Poczta Polska at the customer's expense to the following address: Magazyn Soap For Globe Magdalena Sulecka, Del-fina sp.z o.o., ul. Lipkowska 92, 05-080 TRUSKAW (PL), T: 509 482 292, magda.sulecka@del- fina.pl.
- The Seller reimburses the Customer the equivalent of the Product price and the one-time cost of delivering the shipment to the Customer, up to the amount of the cheapest shipment fee in the Seller's offer. The cost of returning the Product to the Seller shall be borne entirely by the Customer; The seller does not accept parcels paid by the recipient.
- In order to submit a declaration of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, the Customer may make a declaration of this content himself or use the withdrawal form available for download at the link .............................. The form signed by hand by the customer in the original should be sent at the latest with the returned The product.
- In the event of the Customer withdrawing from the Agreement in the indicated form and time, the Agreement shall be deemed not concluded.
- For effective withdrawal from the contract, the returned Product must remain undamaged, in an unopened package, with no signs of use.
- The Seller shall immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Customer's declaration of withdrawal, return the price for the Product and the one-time cost of delivering the Product to the Customer using the same method of payment as used by the Customer (in the case of payment by credit card, the payment will be refunded to the same card). ). The Seller may withhold the refund until receipt of the returned Product or confirmation of its return (whichever occurs first).
- The above rules apply to customers from the European Union and outside the European Union. The customer from outside the European Union is obliged to complete the customs declaration and clearly indicate in it that the shipment concerns the return of the goods. The customs clearance sheet and invoice should match the value and currency, and accompany the package marked as return.
Warranty for defects and complaints
- The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with a Product without defects.
- The customer may file a complaint under the warranty for defects under the general provisions of art. 556 of the Civil Code and following.
- As part of the complaint, the Customer may request: replacement of the Product with a new one, repair of the Product by the Seller, reduction of the Product price or withdrawal from the contract if the Product defect is significant.
- The choice of the request rests with the Customer, and the Seller may propose a different solution from the ones indicated above, within the limits set by the content of the law.
- The right to demand a price reduction or to withdraw from the contract is not due if the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Customer replaces the item with a defect-free one or removes the defect, unless it has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller.
- A customer who is not an Entrepreneur may - even if the Seller proposes to remove the defect - demand that the item be replaced with a defect-free one, or - if the Seller proposes to replace it - demand that the defect be removed. The above rights do not apply if it is impossible to bring the goods into compliance with the contract in the manner chosen by the Customer who is not an Entrepreneur or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by the Seller.
- The Seller may refuse the request to bring the goods into compliance with the contract in the manner chosen by the Customer, if bringing the goods into compliance with the contract in the manner chosen by the Customer is impossible or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by the Seller.
- There is no right to withdraw from the contract if the defect is irrelevant.
- The Seller is released from liability under the warranty if the Customer knew about the defect at the time of concluding the contract, in particular in the scope of Products that were made of materials provided by the Customer. The customer submits a complaint by sending the seller in the form of an e-mail sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or in the form of a registered letter sent to the address of the Company indicated at the beginning of the Regulations.
- The Customer will be informed about the method of considering the complaint within 14 days from the date of delivery of the complaint to the Seller.
- If the Customer who is not an Entrepreneur requested replacement of the item or removal of the defect, or submitted a declaration of price reduction, specifying the amount by which the price is to be reduced, and the seller did not respond to this request within fourteen days from the date of delivery of the complaint to the Seller, it is considered that he considered this request justified.
- If the complaint is not accepted, the Product will be handed over or sent back to the Customer together with the opinion that the complaint is unjustified.
- If the complaint is accepted, the Seller shall cover the costs of delivering the item to the Seller incurred by the Customer.
- Warranty claims expire after 2 years from the date of delivery of the Product to the Customer.
- The Customer who is an Entrepreneur loses the rights under the warranty if he did not inspect the goods in time and in the manner adopted for such things and did not immediately notify the Seller about the defect, and if the defect came to light only later - immediately after its discovery.
- If the Customer finds that the Product is damaged during transport, the Customer is obliged to draw up a damage report in the presence of the courier.
- Complaints arising from damage to the Product during transport will be considered on the basis of the damage report prepared by the Customer and the courier.
- Pursuant to the provisions of Art. 544 et seq. of the Civil Code, in the event of concluding a Sales Agreement with an Entrepreneur, the Product is considered released at the moment of entrusting it to the carrier and at that moment the risk of loss or damage to the Product passes to the Buyer.
- Detailed information on the possibility for the Consumer to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress and the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Voivodeship Inspectorates of Inspection Handlowa and at the following internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php and http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
The consumer has the following exemplary possibilities of using extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress:
- The consumer is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court, referred to in art. 37 of the Act of December 15, 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to settle a dispute arising from the Agreement concluded with the Seller.
- The consumer is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection, in accordance with art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
- The consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving the dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free assistance of a poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers).
- The voucher is a bearer or personal document, issued by the Seller, enabling the non-cash purchase of Products available in the store.
- The voucher is issued - at the Customer's choice - in electronic form or in the form of a paper invitation delivered to the Customer via the shipping methods specified in the Regulations.
- The amount limit on the Voucher is expressed in Polish zlotys and is the maximum value of the Product that the holder can cover with its use.
- In matters not covered in this section, the remaining provisions of the Regulations shall apply.
- The sale of Vouchers is carried out through the Store in the Vouchers tab.
- The delivery of the Voucher in electronic form is free of charge; delivery of the Voucher in paper form is payable in accordance with the delivery price list provided for other Products available in the Store.
- The customer is the entity that purchased the Voucher.
- The Voucher is used by placing an Order for a Product, Individual or Individualized Product in the Store and providing an individual security code assigned to the Voucher.
- In the case of a Product exceeding the value of the Voucher's value, the Customer is obliged to pay the difference on the terms of payment as when placing the Order. In the case of a Product with a value lower than the amount limit of the Voucher, the difference is not refundable, however, the amount remaining within the limit may be used by the Customer for the next Order. The voucher cannot be changed into a cash equivalent.
- The validity period of the Voucher is 90 days from the date of purchase, which is understood as the date of crediting the funds for its purchase to the Seller's account. After the expiry of the indicated period, the unused Voucher loses its validity and cannot be used.
- The Customer who has purchased the Voucher by electronic means has the right to withdraw from the Voucher purchase contract on the terms provided in the "Withdrawal from the contract" section.
- The right to withdraw from the contract is not due if the Voucher has been used before the expiry of the statutory period for submitting the declaration.
- Returns and complaints about Products should be made by courier or a package of Poczta Polska to the Seller's address indicated in the preliminary provisions.
- E-mail correspondence should be sent to the following address: Magazyn Soap for Globe Magdalena Sulecka, Del-fina sp.z o.o., ul. Lipkowska 92, 05-080 TRUSKAW (PL), T: 509 482 292, magda.sulecka@del- fina.pl.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, including the Act of 23 April 1964 - the Civil Code, the Act of May 30, 2014 on Consumer Rights, the Act of February 16, 2007 on the protection of competition and consumers.
- If any of the provisions of the Regulations is considered invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
- The Customer and the Seller will resolve any disputes through discussions aimed at settling the disputed matter by mutual agreement. If it is impossible to settle the case amicably, the court competent to settle disputes between the Customer and the Seller is the common court competent for the seat of the Seller.
- The Seller reserves the right to amend the content of the Regulations at any time. Amendments to the Regulations are effective from the moment they are published on the Store's website. Amendments to the Regulations do not apply to the order placed by the Customer and implemented by the Seller. The provisions of the Regulations in force at the time of placing the order shall apply to accepted orders. Amendments to the Regulations do not infringe upon the acquired rights of the Customers.
- The Store Administrator takes steps to ensure that the Store's online portal is fully functional, to the extent that results from the current technical knowledge and undertakes to immediately remove any irregularities reported by the Customer. The store is not responsible for any disruptions in activities caused by the failure of the Internet network.
- All photos, graphics, logos, publications and texts available in the Store are protected by the Act of February 4, 1994. on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws 1994 No. 24 item 83). It is forbidden to illegally copy, reproduce or distribute any content posted on the Store's website.
"Ten zestaw to rekord świata! Genialny! Uwielbiam." Marychna
"Pokochałam kostki Soap for Globe – już po kilkukrotnym użyciu moje włosy stały się bardziej miękkie, błyszczące i dużo mniej się puszą" Natalia