Statutory right to withdraw from the contract
- Pursuant to the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights, the Customer who is a Consumer who concluded the Sales Agreement may withdraw from the Agreement within 14 calendar days (starting from the day following the delivery of the order), without giving any reason. In order to meet the deadline, it is required at least to submit a declaration of withdrawal from the contract within this period, in which case the physical return of the goods must take place no later than within 14 days from the date of submission of the statement.
- Products may be returned by courier or by Poczta Polska at the customer's expense to the following address: Magazyn Soap For Globe Magdalena Sulecka, Del-fina sp.z o.o., ul. Lipkowska 92, 05-080 TRUSKAW (PL), T: 509 482 292, magda.sulecka@del- fina.pl.
- The Seller reimburses the Customer the equivalent of the Product price and the one-time cost of delivering the shipment to the Customer, up to the amount of the cheapest shipment fee in the Seller's offer. The cost of returning the Product to the Seller shall be borne entirely by the Customer; The seller does not accept parcels paid by the recipient.
- In order to submit a declaration of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, the Customer may make a declaration of this content himself or use the withdrawal form available for download at the link .............................. The form signed by hand by the customer in the original should be sent at the latest with the returned The product.
- In the event of the Customer withdrawing from the Agreement in the indicated form and time, the Agreement shall be deemed not concluded.
- For effective withdrawal from the contract, the returned Product must remain undamaged, in an unopened package, with no signs of use.
- The Seller shall immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Customer's declaration of withdrawal, return the price for the Product and the one-time cost of delivering the Product to the Customer using the same method of payment as used by the Customer (in the case of payment by credit card, the payment will be refunded to the same card). ). The Seller may withhold the refund until receipt of the returned Product or confirmation of its return (whichever occurs first).
- The above rules apply to customers from the European Union and outside the European Union. The customer from outside the European Union is obliged to complete the customs declaration and clearly indicate in it that the shipment concerns the return of the goods. The customs clearance sheet and invoice should match the value and currency, and accompany the package marked as return.