Regulations of the newsletter service
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter. Fulfilling the statutory obligation, below we explain the rules on which we will send you our news and inform you about the Soap For Globe offer. We hope that both our products and the content we provide will meet your expectations.
I. About the Newsletter service
- These Regulations of the Newsletter Service (hereinafter: Regulations) define the rules for the provision of the service of content delivery by e-mail (hereinafter: Newsletter or Service) by the Service Operator.
- To use the Newsletter service, it is necessary to have access to the Internet and an e-mail address, but it is not necessary to meet specific technical requirements apart from having a standard operating system and a standard web browser.
- The Newsletter service consists in sending by the Service Operator to the e-mail address provided by the User, messages containing information about the offer, products, news and news of Soap For Globe or its related entities.
- By concluding a contract for the provision of the Newsletter service with the Service Operator, the User provides his e-mail address provided in the registration form in order to receive the messages referred to in the above provisions.
- The provision of the Newsletter service will start after the conclusion of the contract for the use of the Newsletter service.
II. Service operator
The operator of the service is For Globe, a limited liability company with its registered office in Warsaw (01-001) at ul. Jana Pawła II 43a / 37b, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under number 0000849471, NIP 5272931287 and REGON number 386522417, hereinafter referred to as the "Operator" or "For Globe" in the Regulations and in the content on the website.
III. Terms of Service
- The newsletter is free service.
- Anyone can use the Newsletter; the sent messages do not contain any age-restricted content. The only condition for using the Newsletter is to provide your e-mail address in the registration form on the Soapforglobe.com website and click the "Subscribe" button, which will send the address provided to the Service Operator and start its provision.
- The Newsletter offer is addressed to people who have expressed their will to receive it; the condition for using the website is to indicate the e-mail address to which the user is authorized to dispose of the data.
IV. Further use of the newsletter content
Individual graphic and text messages sent as part of the Newsletter are works within the meaning of copyright law and are protected by law, therefore their copying, modification and use in a way that goes beyond private, non-commercial use requires the consent of the Service Operator.
IN. How long is the contract for the provision of the newsletter service?
- The contract for the delivery of the Newsletter is concluded for an indefinite period.
- The user has the unlimited right to terminate it with immediate effect without giving any reason at any time. The termination may be submitted by traditional correspondence, by e-mail or by clicking the link in the footer of the Newsletter message.
- The Service Operator may suspend or terminate the delivery of the Newsletter, about which he will immediately inform the user to the e-mail address provided by him.
- The Service Operator reserves the right to remove all incorrect or non-existent e-mail addresses.
VI. Processing of personal data
- The Service Operator is also the Administrator of personal data processed in order to provide the Newsletter service.
- Personal data is processed on the basis of a registration application, during which the user indicated his e-mail address, always in accordance with the law and only for purposes related to the provision of the service. Providing this data is fully voluntary, but necessary for the provision of the service.
- In each case, the Personal Data Administrator uses appropriate technical and organizational measures to fully protect the user's personal data - in particular, securing them against unauthorized access, loss or destruction.
- Personal data will be stored until the user withdraws his consent to receive the Newsletter, and after this period - only to the extent and for the duration of the justified interest of the Operator.
- Each person whose personal data is processed on the basis of a contract for the provision of the Newsletter service has rights under the law, including the right to access their own personal data, rectify it, change it, delete or transfer it, and also the right to request restriction of data processing. personal data and to object to such processing on the terms set out in the relevant provisions.
- On the basis of a detailed authorization or an agreement linking the Administrator with the entity processing personal data, they may be transferred to entities cooperating with us in the provision of the Newsletter service, i.e .:
- Woocommerce.com platform operated by Aut O’Mattic A8C Ireland Ltd based in Dublin, Ireland.
- the Getresponse.pl platform operated by Getresponse Sp. z o.o. based in Gdańsk
- If it is considered that the Operator provides the service incorrectly or in any other way it is allowed to infringe the legitimate interests of the User in connection with its provision, the User has the right to submit a complaint to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by correspondence to the Operator's address.
- The content of the complaint should include the data necessary to send information about the result of the complaint and a description of what the irregularities in the course of the service would be. The operator will respond to them immediately, but not later than within 30 days from the date of receipt of the notification.
These Regulations are valid from April 15, 2021.